InfoTech Solutions consultants are focused on providing system integration and implementation services. We are totally committed to the quality of our services. The company’s solid reputation and the competitive fee structure allows clients to receive top quality professional consulting services at nominal rates.
InfoTech Solutions is dedicated to providing efficient professional service to assist its clients to their system requirements and to meet their corporate challenge. We will be pleased to provide further information and respond to specific proposals.
- Managed IT Support
- Network Security
- Backup/Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Integration
- Hosted VoIP Phone System
- Surveillance HD Cameras Security
- IT Consulting
As your provider we partner with your small to medium sized business and become your IT Department through our managed service plan.
Our team monitors and manages your computers, servers and networked systems. Provides help desk support and onsite IT support, all included under a flat monthly fee.
MANAGED SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Network assessment that provides a complete IT system evaluation
- Advance network security
- Microsoft Office 365
- Unlimited onsite, remote & phone support
- Flat monthly fee
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Proactively manage and monitor your computers, servers and core network
- Reduced computer, server, and network downtime
- Support for Microsoft and Apple products
- Backup monitoring and mediation
IT projects can involve a lot of moving parts – lots of vendors, lots of technologies, even more than one location. A professional team to oversee everything makes a big difference in getting everything done on time, on budget, and with as little business interruption as possible. That’s where we come in.
- Move your office
- Open a new office
- Implement new hardware or software
- Implement a new phone system
- Analyze existing voice & data lines
- Analyze your network
- Implement N=network security
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Network Policy Server – RADIUS/NAP
- Routing & Remote Access
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Remote Desktop and Terminal Services
- File Sharing & Print Services
- Microsoft Clustering Service
- Distributed File System